Historic Biloxi Walking Tour – Stop #15
Number 2 Mechanic’s Fire Company (c. 1895) (Pringle & Roemer, PLC/ Michael P. Collins)

The building at 786 Vieux Marché was originally home to the Biloxi Number 2 Mechanic’s Fire Company. It is a two-story brick building with original yellow pine paneling inside. The second floor tripartite window faces Vieux Marché, along with its massive wooden front door. Inside, original stairs lead to the second floor.

➵ Continue walking eastward, cross G.E. Ohr Street. The next site is on the left.