Historic Biloxi Walking Tour – Stop #8
Henriques-Slay House (c. 1902)

The structure at 128 Rue Magnolia was originally located on the southeast corner of Jackson and Reynoir Streets. The building has a bracketed overhang across the main façade instead of the typical gallery, which is unusual for Biloxi. Such overhangs are numerous in New Orleans, but this is the only extant example in Biloxi.

➵ Continuing north the next stop is immediately on the right.